How can I request a courtesy summons?

In order to request a Courtesy Summons, you must first file a police report at the Bluffton Police Department located at 101 Progressive Street, Bluffton, SC 29910. You will be provided with a case number that you will need to bring with you when you schedule an appointment to have your warrant sworn out with the Municipal Court Judge.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a fine?
2. Can I request to reschedule my court date?
3. How can I request a courtesy summons?
4. Can I request a repayment plan?
5. How can I request a jury trial?
6. How do I request a certified copy of a disposition?
7. What are the instructions for a Municipal Court Notice of Appeal?
8. How can I provide proof of insurance?
9. Why was my payment returned?
10. Will I receive a receipt for payments that are mailed?
11. Do I need to come to court if I have already paid my fine?