The Mayor’s Bluffton Youth Community Service Award Program was introduced by Mayor Lisa Sulka. This program is a venue for the town’s younger residents to invest their time and talent into our community and for them to be recognized for their community contributions.
This award will provide sophomores, juniors and seniors recognition for their volunteerism in the Bluffton community. Those students who have worked to make a difference in our town will be recognized and awarded by Mayor Sulka.
- Open to all sophomores, juniors and seniors attending public, private or home school in Bluffton.
- Volunteer hours must be earned between May 1st and April 30th of each calendar year.
- Volunteer hours must be served with a nonprofit organization providing services of benefit to the Bluffton community.
- Award Eligibility requirements:
- Mayor’s Exceptional Service Award: 100 or more hours of volunteer service
- Gold Award: 51 to 99 hours of volunteer service
- Silver Award: 50 hours of volunteer service
- All volunteer hours must be signed off by an organizational representative and by the student.
- The Volunteer Hours Tracking Form (PDF) is the only form that will be accepted for recording hours.
- Forms must be emailed to the Mayor’s office to Kimberly Gammon at no later than April 30th.
- Students who earn an award will be recognized at an Awards Ceremony at Town Hall.
Send your volunteer forms to the following location:
Town of Bluffton
P.O. Box 386
Bluffton, SC 29910
Attention: Kimberly Gammon, Mayor’s Office
Email Kimberly Gammon