The Town of Bluffton is committed to providing electronic communication that is accessible to all, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. We seek to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) WCAG. Please be patient as we upgrade older pages and documents (including old meeting minutes) to make our website more user friendly to all people.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact email@example.com. We will do our best to get you what you need. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website:
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
If you have any accessibility issues on our website, please let us know so we can begin the process of correcting it.
Tia Bowers, Digital Communications Manager