The Town of Bluffton’s public meeting schedule for July is listed below.
The following meetings will be held. All public meetings will be held via Zoom and will broadcast on the Town of Bluffton Government’s Facebook page.
- Historic Preservation Review Committee:
- July 6, July 13, July 20, & July 27/Every Monday at 4 p.m.
- Development Review Committee
- July 1, July 8, July 15, July 22, & July 29/Every Wednesday at 1 p.m.
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Town Council
- Town Council Quarterly Workshop
- Planning Commission
- Affordable Housing
- Watershed Action Plan Advisory Committee
Public comments may be electronically submitted via the Town’s website at: (https://bit.ly/TOBPublicComment). Comments will be accepted up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled meeting start time. All comments will be read aloud for the record and will be provided to Town Council.
During the May 12, 2020 Town Council meeting, Bluffton’s Town Council approved an extension to an emergency ordinance to temporarily suspend normal operations of the Town, as needed, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The emergency ordinance provides authority under the Town of Bluffton Code of Ordinances for the Town Manager to take measures, as needed, in response to the emergency conditions.